Hope House is a three storey building in the heart of Gornal where loads of exciting things take place. Our aim is to support our community through Faith, Hope, Love and Joy.
Every Monday and Tuesday:
A Community Cafe from 9.30am – 2.30pm, with free food and drinks. There is always a friendly face waiting to welcome you! It is a safe and warm space to bring friends or make new ones.
Our Community garden is open at the same time where you can plant and help us grow local produce.
Our Craft Group gather together every Monday 10am til 12.30pm where we learn together to craft and create.
A Tuesday Treats programme offering a specialist programme on the last Tuesday of the month, take a look at the poster below!
What else goes on at Hope House?
We also have:
- specialised cooking courses spaced throughout the year
- a telephone befriending service offering a call a week to those who would benefit
- a uniform recycling service for Redhall and Roberts Primary Schools where free school uniform is available
- a Specialist Debt Advice Service, run by qualified debt advisors, offering support with all manner of debt and budgeting queries. Please follow the link here to learn more about our Debt Services.
- courses offering advice and guidance regarding budgeting and cost effective decision making
- The Alpha Course – a course that explores faith in a relaxed, informal way with food Prayer and personal support
We’d LOVE to see you at any point! For more information, feel free to call on 07938 682771 and please visit our Facebook Page. You can also contact our Community workers via email: Maggie Harris and Emma Sealey.